【zt:briefing.com】S P futures vs fair value: +7.50. Nasdaq futures vs fair value: +9.20. (股市)
The S P 500 futures trade eight points above fair value. Markets gained across most of Asia. In economic data: Hong Kong's CPI eased to 4.9% from 5.1% (expected 4.7%) Australia's HIA New Home Sales rose 2.2% month-over-month (previous 3.0%) while MI Inflation Expectations slowed to 3.2% from 3.4% ------ Japan's Nikkei added 0.3% to close on the 50-day average. Heavyweight Softbank provided support, climbing 2.8%. Hong Kong's Hang Seng climbed 0.7% to its best levels since mid-September. Gaming names continued to rebound as Sands China rallied 3.6% and Galaxy Entertainment tacked on 3.1%. China's Shanghai Composite rose 0.6%, gaining for the third straight day to finish just shy of levels last seen in August 2009. Commodity plays saw strong gains as Zijin Mining and Shangdong Gold Mining jumped 5.7% and 4.0%, respectively. India's Sensex advanced 0.4%, registering its third consecutive record close. Gains were broad-based as Sun Pharmaceutical jumped 3.9% and Tata Motors gained 2.7%.
Major European indices trade higher across the board. The European Central Bank made no changes to its interest rate corridor, leaving the main refinancing rate at 0.05%; however, ECB President Mario Draghi announced a QE program to the tune of EUR60 billion per month. According to Mr. Draghi, the program will continue through September 2016 and will be deployed â??decentrally,' meaning national central banks will participate in the risk sharing. The euro/dollar pair fell from 1.1620 to 1.1560 in reaction to the announcement while Germany's 10-yr remains in the red with its yield up three basis points at 0.51%.
Economic data was limited: UK's Public Sector Net Borrowing increased to GBP12.47 billion from GBP11.73 billion (expected GBP9.00 billion) while CBI Industrial Trends Orders slipped to 4 from 5 (consensus 5) Italy's Retail Sales ticked up 0.1% month-over-month, as expected (previous 0.0%) while Industrial New Orders fell 1.1% month-over-month (expected 0.4%; previous 0.1%) Spain's Unemployment Rate ticked up to 23.70% from 23.67% (expected 23.50%) ------ Germany's DAX is higher by 0.5% with financials among the leaders. Commerzbank has spiked 2.1% while Deutsche Bank trades higher by 0.9%. Merck is the weakest performer, down 2.1%. UK's FTSE trades up 0.6% amid broad strength. Financials Standard Chartered and RSA Insurance Group hold respective gains of 3.6% and 2.8%. Associated British Foods brings up the rear, trading lower by 2.9%. France's CAC has added 0.7% amid strength in energy names. Technip and Total hold respective gains of 5.8% and 2.0%. Several consumer names appear among the laggards with Essilor International, Carrefour, and L'Oreal down between 0.7% and 2.2%. Italy's MIB outperforms with a gain of 1.4%. BMPS, Unicredit, and Banca Pop Emilia Romagna are up between 2.9% and 4.2%.
serve the people
- 【zt:briefing.com】S P futures vs fair value: +7.50. Nasdaq futures vs fair value: +9.20. - super(学霸), 2015-01-22 10:06 (#15132) (股市)
- 【每日一赌】s TMV 27.02
- super(学霸), 2015-01-22 10:14 (#15134)
- b TMV 26.53
- super(学霸), 2015-01-22 10:19 (#15136)
- now 26.21 - super(学霸), 2015-01-22 10:23 (#15137)
- b TMV 26.53 - super(学霸), 2015-01-22 10:19 (#15136)
- Airlines trading at all-time highs following Q4 results this morning: LUV, UAL, ALK - super(学霸), 2015-01-22 11:09 (#15139)
- 周四10：30报天然气库存： UNG UGAZ - super(学霸), 2015-01-22 11:50 (#15146)
- 如果石油是在底部震荡，那么就会有很多概率大的短期炒作机会： SCO - super(学霸), 2015-01-22 13:32 (#15163)
- 【zt:briefing.com】Closing Market Summary: Stocks Rally After European Central Bank Unveils QE - super(学霸), 2015-01-22 17:26 (#15191)
- 【每日一赌】s TMV 27.02 - super(学霸), 2015-01-22 10:14 (#15134)