Oil falls sharply after U.S. crude inventories rise (股市)
LONDON (Reuters) - Brent crude oil prices slipped below $59 a barrel on Thursday after another big weekly build in U.S. crude inventories and a possible rise in Saudi output stoked worries about oversupply.
U.S. crude stocks rose by 14.3 million barrels last week, data from industry group the American Petroleum Institute (API) showed after Wednesday's settlement, compared with analysts' expectations for an increase of 3.2 million barrels.
If U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA) data due at 1600 GMT (11:00 a.m. EST) confirms the large build, it would be the biggest weekly addition in barrels since such data became available in 1982.
The API and EIA reports are a day late this week because of a U.S. holiday on Monday.
serve the people
- Oil falls sharply after U.S. crude inventories rise - super(学霸), 2015-02-19 10:04 (#18506) (股市)
- 【zt:briefing.com】Currency Commentary: DXY Holding 94 - super(学霸), 2015-02-19 12:12 (#18521)
- Inventory: U.S. commercial crude oil inventories (excluding those in the Strategic Petroleum Reserve) increased by 7.7 mln barrels from the previous week. - super(学霸), 2015-02-19 12:34 (#18525)
- 石油股基本上涨回来了 XLE USO - super(学霸), 2015-02-19 12:37 (#18527)
- Pinterest Said to Be Raising Funding at $11 Billion Valuation - super(学霸), 2015-02-19 13:28 (#18536)